Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's Time to Man Up

I have been avoiding this Shakespeare class for a couple years now, but the time has come to buckle down and do it. I don't know why I've been so intimidated of studying Shakespeare, but maybe it's just because I haven't read tons of his stuff and I haven't gotten into it. Maybe it's because it's all about love, or tragedy, or men dressing up like women and talking like them too.

But maybe I like all of those things.

Hopefully this blog will become a nice site full of my thoughts on our Shakespeare readings, video clips relating to Shakespeare, links to interesting information on the man and his works, and an all-around electronic representation of my knowledge of the great legend. I hope it can be a refreshing way to learn Shakespeare, and one that will instill a passion in my life for him.

Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle, because it's gonna be a wild ride!